哥 林 多 前 书 10:31 [hgb] 所 以 你 们 或 吃 或 喝 ， 无 论 作 什 么 ， 都 要 为 荣 耀 神 而 行 。
1 Corinthians 10:31 [kjv] Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
LEBHI 10 Fruit
LEBHI 10-8 Colored Cherry Tomatoes
Introduction of cherry tomatoes
Cherry tomatoes, also known as small tomatoes, pearl tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, can be both vegetables and fruits. It can also be made into candied fruit. The diameter of the fruit is about 1 to 3 cm, bright red and transparent (there are new varieties of medium yellow, orange yellow, emerald green and other colors), sweet taste, seedless, good taste, high nutritional value and unique flavor , eating and viewing the best of both worlds, favored by the majority of consumers. The plant of this variety grows rapidly, and the fruit can mature 70 days after the seedlings are planted, and can be picked continuously for 3 months.
Cherry tomatoes are highly nutritious vegetables, in which sugar accounts for 1.8% to 5%, acid 0.15% to 0.75%, protein 0.7% to 1.3%, vitamins 0.6% to 1.4%, minerals 0.5 to 0.8%, pectin 1.3% to 2.5% %, vitamin C25 ~ 45 mg / 100 grams. In addition, there are carotene, vitamin Bl, B2, tomato pigment and so on. Cherry tomatoes, like other tomatoes, can be eaten raw or cooked. But more suitable for raw food.
Tomatoes are sweet and sour in taste, slightly cold in nature, beneficial for constipation, excessive meat consumption, thirst, bad breath, stuffy chest and diaphragm, swelling and pain of roaring, etc. after eating. A large amount of vitamin C is a component required by the human connective tissue. It has the effect of increasing its power and the ability to expand and contract freely on cartilage, blood vessels, ligaments and the basic parts of bones.
Tomato's dietary therapy is remarkable: use tomato and sago to cook porridge together, after eating, it can promote body fluid and quench thirst, strengthen stomach and digestion, and is suitable for people with high blood pressure, heart disease, hepatitis, thirst and loss of appetite. Tomato meat soup can produce body fluid, clear blood vessels, nourish liver and spleen, and help digestion. Pork bone tomato soup can prevent the occurrence of rickets in children. Bleeding gums, you can eat 2 raw tomatoes on an empty stomach every day.
1. Slow down stains and delay aging: Lycopene is not only an important natural food coloring agent in today's industry, but more importantly, it is a strong antioxidant. Supplement lycopene, resist aging, strengthen the immune system, and reduce the occurrence of diseases. Lycopene also reduces the degeneration of the macula and reduces pigmentation. Therefore, tomatoes have the reputation of "longevity fruit".
2. Anti-cancer: Studies have shown that lycopene can effectively prevent prostate cancer, digestive tract cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, uterine cancer, skin cancer, etc.
3. It can lower blood pressure and blood pressure: reduce blood pressure in patients who often experience bleeding gums or subcutaneous bleeding, eating tomatoes can help improve symptoms.
4. Prevent the occurrence of thrombosis: patients suffering from coronary heart disease and stroke can drink tomato juice in moderation every day, which is beneficial to the recovery of the disease.
It is suitable for people with fever, thirst, loss of appetite, habitual bleeding gums, anemia, dizziness, heart palpitations, hypertension, acute and chronic hepatitis, acute and chronic nephritis, night blindness and myopia.
Patients with acute enteritis, bacillary dysentery and active ulcer should not eat it.
1. Color: The really sweet cherry tomatoes are dark red, because the light and moisture are relatively sufficient. When everyone chooses, the darker the color, the sweeter it is. Light-colored persimmons are not very sweet.
2. Hardness: It is not as soft as other fruits. It is ripe. As long as it is dark red, it is ripe. The harder the hardness, the better. When you take a bite, your mouth is full of persimmon juice, which is rich in nutrients. Eating a persimmon every day is good for female friends. Small persimmons also have this effect. It is also good for skin metabolism to increase the rosy face.
3. Freshness: The freshness of this fruit persimmon is actually difficult to judge, it is all red. But the fresh persimmons that have just been poured all have leaves, the green ones. You can choose according to the green leaves. There is also full color and fresh performance.
4. Skin: The skin of fruit persimmons is really thin, and scratches, cracks, etc. will appear if you are not careful. So when you choose, you have to be careful and choose carefully. The skin is preferably smooth and without spots. This kind of persimmon is generally very sweet.
5. Moisture: In the process of picking fruits, this step cannot be forgotten. Fruits without moisture are not called fruits. Everyone chooses carefully and feels very heavy. When you eat fruit, you are absorbing the nutrients in it, and the water in the dried fruit will be less.
LYDIA ENOCH UNIVERSITY
Lydia Enoch Academy
LYDIA ENOCH HOMESCHOOL UNION